Remote Support Disclaimer
YOU HAVE DECIDED TO ASK PIONEER INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LTD TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF FOR REMOTE ASSISTANCE. BEFORE THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT TRIES TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, YOU MUST INSTALL A PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS REMOTE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE PROVISION OF REMOTE TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
REMOTE TECHNICAL SUPPORT CANNOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT INSTALLING SPECIALISED SOFTWARE, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, CLICK "BACK".
- The ability for PIONEER INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LTD to remotely access your computer significantly enhances our ability to resolve your technical problem quickly. You understand that by requesting such assistance you are providing PIONEER INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LTD technical support personnel with access to and control of your computer.
In doing so, you could be providing PIONEER INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LTD technical support personnel with access to files that reside on your computer. Therefore, you accept responsibility for any changes made to the desktop content or system settings.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you acknowledge that remote intervention may in some cases cause data and/or software corruption on your computer. Therefore, PIONEER INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LTD explicitly recommends that you back-up the data from your computer before accepting remote technical support. If you do not back up your data, you run the possibility of irretrievable loss of such data and PIONEER INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LTD will not be liable for any loss of data or extra costs incurred from 3rd parties, however caused.
- After installing the ISL Light client program, it will be possible to create a secure and encrypted channel, which connects the PIONEER INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LTD support technician to your computer. This channel can be interrupted any time by any of the communicating parties (by you or PIONEER INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LTD). PIONEER INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LTD warns that if you interrupt the communication during the session, it may cause your computer to malfunction.
- ISL Light client program licence agreement
- PIONEER INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LTD technical support staff are familiar with the functions of the ISL Light client program.
- PIONEER INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LTD must explicitly point out that even while maintaining the utmost care, the possibility of material or non-material damages, in connection with remote technical assistance, cannot be ruled out completely. Such damage may result from failure of the connection between your computer and PIONEER INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LTD technical support, the compounding effects of computer infiltrations, software, hardware and other factors.
If you accept these terms and conditions, please proceed to download the ISL Light Client using the link below